We're Expanding our Team!
We are so excited about the future of Live Oak Coffeehouse and all that is going on at Ashman Plaza! We opened our doors January 31st and we're astounded by the response from our wonderful community! Now that we're getting settled and opening our drive-thru, we're going to begin expanding our team. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic baristas with a commitment to service to join our Live Oak Coffeehouse team.
Are you a bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated, service-oriented team player who likes coffee and loves people? If so we are looking forward to hearing from you!
As a Barista at Live Oak Coffeehouse, you are the first point of contact for our customers. A Barista should be able to process orders promptly and efficiently while providing excellent customer service with a positive attitude. We want to ensure that our customers are provided the best possible experience, and return frequently, ensuring the success of our business. Baristas are responsible for educating customers about our drinks and working with co-workers to ensure the operations of the coffeehouse are smooth and profitable.
Our passionate Live Oak Baristas will have attributes such as:
- 2-3 years Barista experience (not required, but preferred)
- The ability to quickly and proficiently process customer orders and retail items on a POS register system, operate and use equipment necessary for store operation
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, guests and management
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Work varied hours and days based on business needs, and potentially work weekly special events
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
- Work successfully as part of a team under pressure and maintain positive morale and a professional attitude
- Job will require occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs and the ability to stand for long periods of time, as well as frequent and continual flexing and rotating of wrists and spine
Are you up for a challenge? Would you love to be a part of an awesome and growing team? Do you love taking things to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you. This is what we need from you. Deadline is February 28th!
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a 30 second video explaining why you would be an excellent candidate and perfect addition to the Live Oak Coffeehouse Team
Be willing to go through multiple interviews and on-the-job screening
We look forward to hearing from you!