We are so excited about the future of Live Oak Coffeehouse and all that is going on at Ashman Plaza. We are now looking for our Live Oak Coffeehouse manager to work alongside our amazing Captured team.
Are you bright, an incredible organizer, self-motivated, have a tremendous attention to detail, a humble learner, and love leading a team? If so we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Live Oak is looking for a leader with a passion for excellence for our coffeehouse, who can lead the launch, hire our team, and create training processes. Our coffeehouse manager will have a blend of administrative, business, leadership, and creative responsibilities, with the opportunity to grow into other areas. Our coffeehouse manager will be responsible for leading all team members in the efficient and profitable operation of The Live Oak Coffeehouse. He/she is responsible for managing the day-to-day store operations, maintaining high store standards and conditions, and fostering a positive environment, which provides consistent, fast, efficient, and friendly service ensuring a Total Quality Experience for both our customers and team members. The store manager creates the tone and personality of the store by being an advocate of training, customer service, product knowledge and education, encouraging safe work practices, and a demonstrated commitment to our Guiding Principles and House Rules.
Our passionate Live Oak Coffeehouse Manager will have attributes such as:
- College education preferred. 3 years retail management experience required.
- Proficient on a computer; familiar with software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, or Google Docs.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- Availability 20-35 hours a week
- This position will require frequent standing and use of hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs and frequently bend and twist from the waist.
- Frequently required to use hand and finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms.
- Regularly required to handle food, hot beverages, and work with sharp objects.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Are you up for a challenge? Would you love to be a part of an awesome and growing team? Do you love taking things to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you. This is what we need from you. Deadline is Wed, Oct 12.
- Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Submit a 30 second video of why you would be an excellent candidate and perfect addition to the Live Oak & Captured Team
- Be willing to go through multiple interviews and on the job screening
We look forward to hearing from you!